Link Market Services Limited (t/a Link Asset Services)
The Registry
34 Beckenham Road

  1. What do I do if I lose my share certificate?
    You can obtain a duplicate from the registrars. A fee will be charged by the registrars for the issue of a duplicate certificate.
  2. What happens if a shareholder dies?
    Inform the registrar and send a certified copy of the Death Certificate together with the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration. Once this has been done the deceased’s personal representatives will be substituted on the share register whilst the estate is administered and will continue to receive all dividends.
  3. Who do I inform if I move house or change my name?
    If you move house please write to the registrar and inform them of your old address and your new address. If you change your name please inform the registrar of your former name and your new name and send them, if appropriate, a copy of your marriage certificate.
  4. How can I find out what my present shareholding is?
    This information can be obtained from the Registrar’s web site. You will need to identify yourself to obtain this information.
  5. I have not received an Annual Report?
    Please contact our Registrar to confirm they have your correct address on file.
  6. Can I receive corporate documents in electronic form rather than printed versions?
    Yes, certain corporate documents such as the Annual Report and notices of meetings may be received in an electronic format. Please contact our registrars to apply.